Careers at Visage
We’re always on the lookout for super smart, super talented people. So even if there’s not a position listed that suits your skill set, send us your resume anyway. Bonus points are awarded to customers that reach out to us through means other than email (hint hint).
- Scope, design, and develop User Interface functionality to meet the demands of business requirements.
- Apply industry best practices to design and development.
- Ensure new design features fall within the architectural guidelines.
- Review new feature requirements and assess their impact.
- Provide alternate solutions.
- Collaborate with other senior engineers to provide management with project estimates.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field and no experience in job offered.
Education or Experience must include:
- Understanding of software development life cycle methodologies
- Ability to translate business requirements into a user-friendly and functional UI
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Designing complex algorithms for mission-critical, enterprise software applications
- Experience working with HTML, AJAX, JQuery and CSS skills
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and J2EE architecture, EJB, Servlets, Java, Spring and Struts Frameworks
- Experience configuring and using App Servers and Web servers such as Apache, Tomcat, and JBoss application server
- Relational databases like MYSQL with data modeling and ORM tools like Hibernate
- Test-driven development
- Building tools like ANT and loggers using Log4j.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Success Manager – Strategic Accounts
- The Customer Success Manager’s main responsibility is to ensure customers trust and find value in the services/products they have purchased from Visage. In order to do this, the CSM provides proactive and reactive consultation to customers to strengthen their adoption and maximize their return on investment.
- The successful candidate will have the following traits:
- A strong understanding of Visage products and services
- Understand the operations of Visage,
- Be engaging with customers including C-level IT and Finance decision makers
- Have a strong understanding of wireless and wireless billing
- Be comfortable with escalations and have good problem solving skills
- Possess strong project management skills
- Deliver the initial on-boarding kickoff meeting in order to ensure all customers get off to the right start. This includes setting success metrics and engaging customer signatories and projecting managing the implementation of the Visage product/service
- Conduct a business review/ check in call monthly as well as a quarterly business review with assigned customers by analyzing usage, helping the customer define their success metrics and by delivering the best practices required to ensure high adoption and ROI.
- Complete renewal risk assessment 6 months prior to contract end date in order to provide an accurate renewal forecast to the renewals team and a smooth hand off from adoption to contract renewal negotiation. Help to identify the appropriate senior level decision makers for the renewal discussion.
- Help to up-sell and cross sell new products and services as well as capture incremental users by working with the renewal team.
- Be the single point of contact and escalation for the customer. Including directing customers quickly and efficiently to additional help resources such as Help & Training within the application, personally helping with questions/issues.
- Serve as customer advocate, including: collecting customer feedback on product needs, understanding customer and industry trends and articulating those back to the business
- Responsible for customer references, case studies, testimonials and media interviews for the CSM’s portfolio of customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 7 years of data, software, wireless, SaaS or consulting experience as an individual contributor.
- Excellent understanding of wireless including wireless billing
- Experience working with senior level executives
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- Demonstrable computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Considerable interpersonal skills are mandatory, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others via phone, email and webinar
- Flexibility for travel (approx. 10%)
SaaS Account Executive
Do you want to be at a hot, successful, Silicon Valley startup in the Mobile space? Do you want to sell cutting-edge technology into Enterprise Fortune companies?
We are seeking a SaaS Account Executive to join our fun and winning team. As an Account Executive, your role will be to manage the sales cycle from beginning to close, work internally with our Management Team & externally with VP and C-level executives to close deals on high
We strive for the highest levels of excellence. Our goal is an organization of smart, driven, professionals committed to delivering the best technology and the right solutions to our customers, partners and strategic relationships. We like to say here that whether Sales, Marketing, Channel or other…we are ALL in the Customer Success business!
You should be quick on your feet, adaptable to change and ready to take quick ownership of their role.
- Manage sales-cycle and present our SaaS Platform, via the web and in person.
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline.
- Accurately forecast sales activity in Salesforce.com.
- Work with the demand generation team to establish strong qualification criteria.
- Work with and manage to a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota.
- Work with Customer Success and Channel teams to drive cross-revenue retirement.
- Provide constant customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong passion for technology sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 3-5 years of quota carrying experience selling SaaS Software or marketing agency services.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of team/org).
- Well versed in Salesforce.com or managing sales cycle through a CRM.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must be hard working, have track record of success, and demonstrated drive for achievement.
- Experience selling Search Marketing technology or services preferred.
- Salesforce.com experience a requirement for this position.
This is a great opportunity to join an early stage high-growth company with the best technology in a red hot market – Mobile SaaS.
Come join the Visage Team!
Also, check out our Youtube channel to learn more about our culture: http://www.youtube.com/VisageMobile