Careers at Visage
We’re always on the lookout for super smart, super talented people. So even if there’s not a position listed that suits your skill set, send us your resume anyway. Bonus points are awarded to customers that reach out to us through means other than email (hint hint).
SaaS Account Executive
Do you want to be at a hot, successful, Silicon Valley startup in the Mobile space? Do you want to sell cutting-edge technology into Enterprise Fortune companies?
We are seeking a SaaS Account Executive to join our fun and winning team. As an Account Executive, your role will be to manage the sales cycle from beginning to close, work internally with our Management Team & externally with VP and C-level executives to close deals on high
We strive for the highest levels of excellence. Our goal is an organization of smart, driven, professionals committed to delivering the best technology and the right solutions to our customers, partners and strategic relationships. We like to say here that whether Sales, Marketing, Channel or other…we are ALL in the Customer Success business!
You should be quick on your feet, adaptable to change and ready to take quick ownership of their role.
- Manage sales-cycle and present our SaaS Platform, via the web and in person.
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline.
- Accurately forecast sales activity in Salesforce.com.
- Work with the demand generation team to establish strong qualification criteria.
- Work with and manage to a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota.
- Work with Customer Success and Channel teams to drive cross-revenue retirement.
- Provide constant customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong passion for technology sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 3-5 years of quota carrying experience selling SaaS Software or marketing agency services.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of team/org).
- Well versed in Salesforce.com or managing sales cycle through a CRM.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must be hard working, have track record of success, and demonstrated drive for achievement.
- Experience selling Search Marketing technology or services preferred.
- Salesforce.com experience a requirement for this position.
This is a great opportunity to join an early stage high-growth company with the best technology in a red hot market – Mobile SaaS.
Come join the Visage Team!
Also, check out our Youtube channel to learn more about our culture: http://www.youtube.com/VisageMobile