Careers at Visage
We’re always on the lookout for super smart, super talented people. So even if there’s not a position listed that suits your skill set, send us your resume anyway. Bonus points are awarded to customers that reach out to us through means other than email (hint hint).
Senior Software Engineers
Scope, design, and develop User Interface functionality as well as business logic to meet the demands of business requirements. Apply industry best practices to design and development. Ensure new design features fall within the architectural guidelines. Review new feature requirements and assess their impact. Provide alternate solutions. Collaborate with other senior engineers to provide management with project estimates.
Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field, followed by five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in job offered or five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in a software engineering-related occupation. Experience must include:
- Understanding of software development life cycle methodologies;
- Translating business requirements into user-friendly and functional UI designs;
- HTML, AJAX, JQuery and CSS;
- Agile Development, SCRUM or Extreme Programming methodologies;
- Designing complex algorithms for mission-critical, enterprise software applications;
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and J2EE architecture, EJB, Servlets, Java, Spring and Struts Frameworks;
- Configuring and using App Servers and Web servers, including Apache, Tomcat and JBoss application servers;
- Data modeling in relational databases, including MYSQL, utilizing ORM tools, such as Hibernate; and
- Working with Windows and Linux operating systems.
Apply by sending resumes to email@example.com with job ref #6071.11.
Come join the Visage Team!
Also, check out our Youtube channel to learn more about our culture: http://www.youtube.com/VisageMobile