Visage, Concur Introduce First BYOD Expense Management Solution
As more and more companies come around to the growing bring your own device movement, they generally find themselves a bit lost on how to actually go about changing their mobility plans. There’s a lot to think about – security, plans, tracking usage and, most importantly, tracking costs. It’s a beast that’s most definitely a burden.
Well, we want to help. Today, Visage and our partner Concur are introducing the first mobility management solution designed to help companies keep track of the usage and expenses of BYOD mobility programs, and streamline its management. For employees, it’s as simple as filling out an expense report. For IT and finance, it’s powerful enough to get a complete understanding of what devices are being brought into your infrastructure, how they’re being used, and how much they’re costing you, including:
- Get side-by-side visibility into your BYOD and corporate spending
- Obtain a comprehensive view of mobility spend across the enterprise
- Gain transparency into all employees’ consumption of mobility
- Control the costs associated with keeping your workers wireless
- Allow IT and Finance to become strategic with your mobility management
We’ll have a few more details tomorrow, but needless to say, we’re extremely excited about the possibilities this partnership opens up for IT, finance and executives, who all have a new, powerful tool that will make a huge impact on a company’s bottom line.