Is a cloud-based wireless expense management reporting and analytics platform accessed through a web browser. MobilityCentral consolidates invoices, normalizes disparate carrier data sets, automatically outputs actionable metrics, and delivers optimization recommendations.
Use MobilityCentral to automatically track and manage wireless telecom assets, anticipate upcoming upgrade dates, identify unused lines of service, and generate cost-center (chargeback) reports in a fraction of the time it takes today.
What’s in it for me?
- Any carrier, any country, any time, MobilityCentral supports wireless telecommunications billing files from around the world
- Boost productivity by eliminating manual download and consolidation of wireless billing reports for wireless expense analysis processes
- Reduce swivel chair processes – keep wireless service notes, disconnection order information, and lifecycle tracking details in one system
- Access custom report layouts throughout all client instances
- Perform analysis at a glance and reduce business review prep time with automated report, chart, and graph generation
- MobilityCentral’s pooling recommendations automatically give you ideal plan and feature combinations for shared voice & data plans
- Propagate custom report templates between client instances to save time
- Wireless device inventory details are automatically updated with carrier invoice updates
- Automatically import employee (HR) data into MobilityCentral to keep accurate all cost-center, department, and team data for accurate reporting
- Automated contextual report delivery
User and Inventory Management
- Automatically upload employee data files & wireless device details
- Create, update, and distribute mobile policy to all mobile workers; track acknowledgement, and allow exception requests to be approved by managers
- MobilityCentral’s Role Based Access feature provides reporting capabilities to your customers and their teams
- Track move, add, change, and delete (MACD) activities to maintain unprecedented inventory accuracy
- Use in application notes and reminders to ensure no activity is ever missed
- Actionable metrics and drill-down report details for wireless telecom expense and device management
- Identify unused lines of service & individual plans and features
- Send report results to the wireless carrier with a click of a button
- Set alerts based on specific thresholds of usage or spend to allow timely action
- Understand year-over-year trends in your businesses mobile environment with access to 24-months of data
- Demonstrate effective program maintenance with industry benchmarking
Training and Support
We’ve got your back! Our specialized training program uses videos, eLearning modules, certification programs, and in-application walk through tools. Visage’s significant investment in training and support ensures no MobilityCentral™ administrator ever has to wonder what to do next. Following your subscription to MobilityCentral™, a kick-off call with your dedicated Success Manager tailors your on-boarding experience to match what’s most important to you.
Return on investment is readily proven within just a few billing periods. Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) models allow for flexible contract terms at cost-effective prices. MobilityCentral™ is most often priced on a per-line, per-month basis for direct, and telecom expense management (TEM), customers – but other options are available to suit your business model. By making small changes to a mobility program, administrators can easily save as much as the per line investment in MobilityCentral – ROI ASAP.